Contact us to get the recording of the Sprint webinar on Dynamic Impositions – fill the form below.
Automation is one of the biggest buzz words in the world of business today, regardless of the industry. In the printing world, the term usually means streamlining the prepress process so your job is completed faster and more efficiently along with adding machinery so less human intervention is required. How you handle your impositions directly impacts the productivity of your print business. Do you impose your jobs manually in InDesign or Adobe Acrobat, or use a software solution? Does your software require manual adjustments on every job to generate the imposed file? How many mouse clicks are needed before you can see the result?
Join us for our third Sprint Webinar on Thursday, July 9th at 10AM EDT as we show you how to dynamically generate your impositions, without any touchpoints. Ultimate Impostrip® brings reliable imposition automation with built-in superior intelligence to efficiently manage your variable input files in a complete black box solution. Like one of our customers said about the Ultimate Dynamic Impositions: ‘’It’s so easy. I don’t even think about it anymore.’’
Attending this 15-minute session will give you a quick look on how to optimize your dynamic impositions to bring your imposition workflow to the next automation level.
See you there!
About the Sprint Webinar Series
In the Sprint Webinar Series, the Ultimate Team reveal how to impose and print in less time, with 15 minutes set on a timer. No introduction. No conclusion. Just a webinar with highly concentrated information that goes right to the point. Every session will focus on one specific aspect of our imposition automation software solution that can help you save time in prepress and increase your productivity in your digital printing facility.
In addition to a live demonstration of the feature in Ultimate Impostrip®, we will cover the 5 W’s :
- Who: Who should use this feature? (Ex: Commercial printers, Direct mail, Marketing Services, In-plant, …)
- Where: In what type of workflow? (Ex: Centralized prepress imposition workflow, connected to upstream MIS or Web to Print software, …)
- When: When should you use it in your prepress imposition workflow? For which type of jobs? (Ex: Books, Cards, Brochures, Variable Booklets, Packaging, Labels, …)
- What: What challenges this feature is solving? What does it do?
- Why: What are the benefits of using this tool? Why do printers need it?
To watch the recording of the first Sprint webinar on our new AI-driven Imposition Agent, click here!
To watch the recording of the second Sprint Webinar on AutoFlow Ganging Optimization, click here!