Revitalize your offset workflow with a touch of Ultimate for imposition and finishing automation. Take an updated approach and get on demand flexibility for an offset environment, including plate considerations, automated gang runs, multiple webs, dynamic color bars, and more.
Ultimate’s solutions can integrate into existing offset workflows and our technical services team can also help you activate this connectivity.
Hybrid Workflow Wish List
- The ability to optimize both the digital and offset workflows
- Maximizing every square inch of the sheet
- Reducing the number of templates used
Customers have gone from 4000 templates in other solution to only 40 dynamic setups using Ultimate Impostrip®.
- Automating multiple templates and conditional marks
- Creating sheet-fed and web-fed imposition schemes
- Managing color bars and marks in a customizable way
- Automation gang runs and hooking into the results with the MIS
- Reach new levels of efficiency and productivity in your print production
with market-leading imposition automation software solution, Ultimate Impostrip®.
Get a Demo
Get access to a fully functional 5-day trial version of the software by simply filling out our online form. Once your information is validated, we will contact you to activate your trial.
Get access to a fully functional 5-day trial version
Learn more about Ultimate Softwares
True Reliable Automation
Optimize every aspect of your prepress imposition workflow, improving productivity, flexibility and speed.See product
Your Workflow’s Finishing Touch
Bridge the gap between prepress and finishing to increase throughput, reduce errors, and eliminate unnecessary waste.See product
Discover the Absolute Imposition Solution
We also have a standalone imposition solution for the price of an Acrobat Plug-in. Discover it today.See product
Production Silos: How A Centralized Imposition Workflow Can Help
Happy Holidays from Ultimate TechnoGraphics
Selecting Imposition Software Doesn’t Need to be Hard – Part 1
Future-Proof your Print Business – Part 2