Without doubt, COVID has had a profound impact on the world. In a relatively brief period of time, it has completely changed our perception of personal space, safety, travel, business conduct, and more, which resulted in greater loss of business operations than any previous global calamity in many opinions.
With yet another variant called “Omicron” emerging, international attention continues to prioritize safeguards against further loss of life and impact to the global economies and business stability.
But what can we do at a company level to effectively immunize business operations and address the “what if” to ensure survivability and resilience?
COVID uniquely targets the most valuable link in any operation – manpower. Whether through lockdowns, enforced restrictions on working hours or through critical staff falling ill through the virus, the human element has become one of the weak links for many print operations.
So, the question is how can an operation effectively build an “immune system” that counters and addresses any potential impact of staff shortages through a repetitive surge in the virus and related countermeasures imposed?
The answer lies in automation. Automation provides stability and redundancy and especially where support services to manage automation can be provided via remote services, the inherent risk of a fully manual operation is minimized.
Ultimate TechnoGraphics, a 30+ year veteran supplier of automation software provides that immunity through a range of imposition, ganging and nesting software that fit almost every conceivable size and type of print operation. Its PRO level version initiates print operations to an automated imposition workflow for the price of a coffee per day including maintenance and new versions. It is an extremely cost-effective approach to minimizing risk and the impact of an ongoing war with the virus, effectively providing a corporate immune system for pre-press and finishing operations.
Take that further, our solutions extend to automating finishing lines through provision of barcodes, special marks, JDF, XML and DXF as examples, further reducing risk and facilitating a company’s building of resilience against further restrictive measures that impact business operations.
To learn more simply connect with one of our consultants to connect and assist with your needs here, or reach out to one of our worldwide, value added, Resellers.
Please also check out some of our most recent webinars:
- To watch the Sprint webinar on Short Run On Demand Nesting, click here!
- To watch the Sprint webinar on all our latest Ultimate Impostrip 2021 features, click here!
- To watch the recording of the first Sprint webinar on our new AI-driven Imposition Agent, click here!
- To watch the recording of the second Sprint webinar on AutoFlow Ganging Optimization, click here!
- To watch the recording of the third Sprint webinar on Dynamic Impositions, click here!
- To watch the recording of the fourth Sprint webinar on Marks, click here!
- To watch the recording of the fifth Sprint webinar on Barcodes, click here!
- To watch the recording of the sixth Sprint webinar on Dutch Cut Layouts, click here!
- To watch the recording of the seventh Sprint webinar on Imposition Agent Vs AutoFlow, click here!
- To watch the recording of the seventh Sprint webinar on Impostrip® Must, click here!